Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I've got a little something up my sleeve!

It's been a little while since I uploaded some projects, so I just wanted to share some with you all!

This one "Happy" is one of my FAVORITES!

This one is super fun, and not too flashy, I like it!

I REALLY LIKE this one too!, took me a little bit longer to make b/c this is when I discovered Asher is truly teething and he wasn't happy at all!  

One of V & I's favorite stamps, Mehendi Medallion!

This was a Make It Monday video challenge, I used my copics to color that ribbon to match the colors of my card.  It's not perfect, but hey I tried it!

Used the Banner Set on this one, I really like it, it's going to be a staple card when I need a birthday card quick!

Oh, and this one is one of my favs too!  LOVE THE PARTY HAT!

This one is fun, I love the cheveron stripes, I was debating on keeping that set or not, this one may make me want to keep it for sure!  HA!

Hope you had fun looking at my projects!  Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!