Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Make It Monday Challenge #31



Make It Monday Challenge #31: Creating Backgrounds With Non-background Stamps Participants


Dawn challenged us to use a stamp image that is not really a background stamp, but an image rather and make it into a background stamp by repeating it over & over.  I chose the small package from Make A Wish Stamp Set.  And then I also used the image as my focal point but just added bows to the packages.


I then cased someone's card from the Blog Hop and did my own take, I like it....might have to do it again with a different color combo!


Until the next challenge....


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Great take on the challenge. Isn't it fun to see what everyone chooses? Almost limitless design possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Kristi...nice cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!