Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorites of the Last Year 2011

Well this was a fun year for me!  I had just started dabbling in stamping and was soooo happy Papertrey Ink came out with the Make It Monday Series!  That allowed me to learn knew techniques and challenge me to try them out!  I did on some, others I cased from pinterest and blogs.  I am going to share with you my favorite cards of the year!  They are not by month, but I just picked my favorites!

10.
 9.
8.
7.
 6.
 5.
4.
3.
2.
 1.

 There we go!  That was fun looking back!!

10 comments:

  1. These are all just awesome! Happy #5 is my fav, but they are all so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection of cards. I agree with Kim about #5. Love the colors. Take good care of that Modern Basics set, now, and post something to make me green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, they're all awesome, but I think I like the Happy card with the ribbon and the neat sun card the best. Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful talent you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi they are all WONDERFUL!!! I enjoyed each one you shared!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so great, Kristi! I love the way you have used the Quatrefoil die on those cards, and your penguin tag is TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your cards...especially the'happy' one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, Kristi! I especially love #8, the celebrate today card. So pretty framed with all that scoring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all great. I especially like the tag with the penguin. Very cute. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! My favorite is the quatrafold card with the butterfly. The black over the colorful dots is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!