Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge - Day 2 - Post 2

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge: Day 2 - Post 2

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 5th Year and to help them celebrate they are having challenges!



I missed the 1st day's challenge which had a MASSIVE prize package 
(insert sad face)!  
So I got on the band wagon today and made 2 cards (1st post scroll down)

The challenge was to use one of the printable images that the designed team made for this challenge. 
Details here: Capture The Moment blog by Nichole Heady



I used Erin Lincoln designed image.

A cassette table

Here is my card:  This one was fun, I sold my Chevron Stripes on the forum a few months back and then slowly started to regret it.  
Kate T on the forum wanted someone to do a split with the Chevron Stripes so I jumped in and got 3 stripes!


Hope you like these!

Supplies:
Paper: All Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Chevron Stripes & Say It With Style & Tag Its (11 or 12, I can't remember)
Ink: Stampin' Up Colors
Digital Image: by Erin Lincoln
Other: Copics, Nestibilities & Glitter Pen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!