Monday, March 19, 2012

Stampin' Up Sets for Sale

Hi friends,

I am posting some pics of 5 Stampin' Up Hostess Sets that I am not going to use so wanted to offer them up for sale here.


  • All are Cling Sets in their DVD Case and all are from the latest 2011-2012 Idea & Catalog Book with the exception of Kindness Matters (it's a Sale-A-Bration Set)
  • All are new (only 1 set has been used once and it's mentioned below)
  • Shipping in the US is $2 for each set, if you purchase multiple sets, I can combine shipping.
  • International shipping, email me your address and I will get you a quote!
  • Preffered method of payment will be PayPal.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR LOOKING!

all inquiries can email me at: imkristi2@yahoo.com

1st up is Simply Soft. Asking price $10 - SOLD


2nd item for sale is Up In The Air.  Asking price $7.00 - SOLD


3rd item for sale is Kindness Matters. Asking price $8.00 (from Sale-a-bration 2012)

4th item for sale is Aint' Love Grand (this set has been used once) $9.00

5th item for sale is Happiest Birthday Wishes. Asking price $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!