Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello friend (MIM #63)

HELLO FRIEND!!  

That is exactly what this card for MIM #63 is titled, Hello friend

To find information about this weeks MIM Video on Glittered Die Cuts click here.  

Now, on to the card....

I did not have an Xyron Sticker Maker, so following suit of what some other crafter did, I used scor-tape. BUT, I wanted to add a little bit extra dimension to my clouds, so I made them striped glitter clouds!


Take a closer look!


How fun!  Love that little bee with the trail!

Anyways - just wanted to share!

Have a super blessed day!!

****************************

Supplies: (PTI Products unless specified)
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, New Leaf, Ripe Advocado, Fine Linen
Ink: True Black
Stamp Set: Thing Big, Amuse Bumblebee
Dies: Clouds
Other: EK Success Border Punch, & Prisma Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!