Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hi, my name is Kristi, and you are....

Hi, my name is Kristi, and you are....


Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring. So then I go back to being me.


I am a 30 year old stay at home mom of 4. I am married to a wonderful man named Dan! He is super-fantastic! Some other fun stuff, I a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a chocaholic, a scrapbooker & cardmaker, and a business owner.


(this is me)

This blog is specifically for my craft-e-ness, or lack there of.  So I will be posting pics of things I make or have made.  For right now, let's just do a little gallery of things I have made in the past!  
Enjoy and feel free to comment!

                                           Live Your Bliss Card                       Blank Bird Card
                                                      Birthday Cards made with my Cricut
Birthday Card & Wall Art made with my Cricut
                      Celebrate Card made w/ PTI Stamp Set      How are "Ewe"? Card/Hope "Ewe" Feel Better
Thank You Card made with Fillable Frames from PTI
Get well Card inspired by Heather Nichole's Simple Sentiments Set
                                   Happy Birthday Card             Happy Anniversary w/ Fillable Frame PTI Set
Congratulations Card & Misc. Blank Card
                   Baby Shower/New Arrival Card (PTI Set)   Birthday Card made with several PTI Sets
                             My Season Shelf @ Halloween     Our Pumpkins we decorated with felt & toothpicks!
                          Another Cricut Wall Art Creation      Baby Shower Gift Basket/Diaper Cake
Seasonal Shelf @ Christmas
                                            Who's Who Card                           Thank You Card (Fillable Frame PTI Set)


More Cricut Wall Art made for Baby Showers for Friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!