Friday, February 25, 2011

Scalloped Beauties!







This is my first time participating in a blog hop!  I hope I do it right!  LOL!

This months challenge was to use anything scalloped!  

I HEART SCALLOPS!  

Makes something fun, funky, shabby chic, ALL THE ABOVE!


Live Your Bliss - PTI Fillable Frame & Die Set used, lovely SCALLOPED edges!
How Sweet It Is Card - SCALLOPED frames, Kraft Cardstock & sentinment from PTI
Thinking of You Card - SCALLOPED Frame, PTI Kraft Cardstock Used & Sentiment Inside from PTI Faux Ribbon Set
Hello Sunshine Card - SCALLOPED Fillable Frame Die & Stamp Set & Kraft Cardstock used
Happy Birthday Card - Lovely SCALLOPED edges made with my EK Success Scalloped Edger Punch and PTI Faux Ribbon Stamp set & Birthday Sentiment from another PTI Set

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

I read each and everyone and they bring me joy to read them!

Have a blessed day!!